Sunflower Wine Festival 2021
2021 Event Details
- Wine and Beer Gardens are open from 4-9pm, with street cash bars and live music until 11pm.
- Fabulous local eats.
- Live music from Ed Purcell from 4-6pm, TBD from 6-8pm and Filler from 8-11pm.
- Wristbands are $45 presale/$50 at-event (ticket availability not guaranteed day of event in case of sell-out), and entitle purchaser to ten 2 oz. pours of wine or ten 4 oz. pours of craft beer (or combination thereof) between 4 and 9pm.
- Those who purchase a wristband will receive a wine glass to use and take home.
- Those with wristbands will also receive $1 off per purchase at the street bars.
- VIP wristbands are $200 and entitle purchaser access to exclusive VIP tent with seating and open bar and food, in addition to wine and beer gardens; Limited quantities sold.
- Reserve a table in Sunflower Row! Various options available this year. Get your reserved table for 6 or 4 people. Conveniently located near music stage with staffed complimentary beer and wine in a dedicated space with security, includes access to Wine and Beer Gardens; Limited quantities sold.
- All wristbands are picked up the day of the event at festival check-in.
- You must be 21 years of age to purchase wristbands and to enter the wine and beer gardens, and you must have a wristband to enter the gardens; Wristband purchases are non-transferrable.
- Masks are not required at this outdoor event. We recommend following CDC guidelines for keeping yourself and others safe.
- Final online pre-purchase price may include a mandatory processing fee.
- All sales final; No refunds; Festival takes place rain or shine.